- The 23.9% of the people who work on weekends, spent over 4 hours doing so
- The more educated you are, the more time you spend on work over leisure
- "The Lost Generation". What it's like for 20-something to go in search of meaningful work--and not find it.
- "The Alternative Entrepreneurs. Building successful careers doing something truly novel: exactly what they want!
- "The Case for Working Less"
- "Should you Quit your (Bad) Job?"
And you should see the list of companies at which they'd like to work. Not quite the list of "Top Companies" you typically see. I can go on and on about this fantastic issue. It is good for kids just out of college, but equally interesting for any generation.
So go read this! Go write things.You won't be lacking for ideas. And that is what GOOD is all about.
Whatever you do, process these ideas and let's try to make the world a more balanced place--one person at a time.